- The CELO price closed the previous day’s trade at $3.125 with a market capitalization of $1.32 billion and a circulating supply of 427,388,610 CELO
- The asset is trending within a notable descending trend, rejecting the possibilities of a rebound or a breach-through the trend
- Despite the current flip from the lower bottoms, the asset appears to be primed to shed some gains to hit the lower support levels again
CELO /USDT Technical-Analysis for Short-Term
- The Celo price recently broke through the descending trend with a huge spike of nearly 30%
- However, the asset continued to consolidate but in an ascending manner, trending within an ascending triangle
- No doubt the asset is facing rejection at the moment but could rebound back firmly as it hits the lower support just above $3
- With the flip, the asset may eventually range high towards $3.7 initially and later could even test the pivotal $4 levels.
Read detailed technical analysis of Celo Coin here.
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to email@example.com.
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.