- The BTTC price closed the previous day’s trade at INR 0.0000800 with a market capitalization of INR 79.94 billion and a circulating supply of 929,275.16 billion
- The assets are currently consolidating within a narrow range with reduced volatility but may also attempt a massive leg up after accumulating enough gains
- Initially, achieving the levels above INR 0.0001 may be the target of the BTTC price but may not achieve by the weekend
BitTorrent Price Analysis: Will BTTC Price May Hit INR 0.00015 This Week of May?
BitTorrent’s price broke down from the trend line that is maintained since early 2022 and dropped hard below INR 0.0015. Further, the LUNA-UST crisis which shattered the entire crypto space also dragged the BTTC price to the lowest possible levels, below INR 0.0000800. Currently, the price underwent a minor rebound and began consolidating within a narrow range.
The price may continue with the consolidation for some more time until the weekend within the same ranges, as no possibility of a breakout is seen. Even if the price attempts to surge, it may fall back to the same regions. Hence reaching INR 0.00015 appears to be a pretty tedious job presently, but could eventually be achieved in the upcoming days.
Check out the Latest Prices, Charts, and Data of BTTC/USDT.
BitTorrent Price Prediction: BTTC Price Trend Comparison with TRX (Last 30 Days)
- BitTorrent (BTTC) and Tron (TRX) both are among the popular assets on the Tron blockchain which maintained a similar trend till the mid of April
- Further, the TRX price gained a huge bullish momentum while the BTTC price drowned in a deep bearish well
- The TRX price after flipping from the bearish trend at -18% surged high to +37.31%, but currently dropped at +10.46%
- On the other hand, BTTC price slipped constantly from 18.59% to as low as -42.97% at the press time
- Currently, both the prices are consolidating hard and may continue for some more days until the market conditions ease out a little.
Check out the Latest Prices, Charts, and Data of TRX/USDT.
Additional Read: Crypto Market Crash Update: Crypto Space Trembles Again
Top Crypto Gainers & Losers of the Week
|Crypto||Price*||7-Day Percentage Change|
|Axie Infinity(AXS)||INR 1776.33||+5.54%|
|Phoenix Global( (PHB)||INR 9.13||+1.94%|
|Tron (TRX)||INR 5.91%||+1.74%|
|USD Coin(USDC)||INR 82.32||+1.25%|
|Crypto||Price*||7-Day Percentage Change|
|Mirror Protocol(MIR)||INR 18.85||-16.38%|
|JasmyCoin (JASMY)||INR 0.99||-15.76%|
|Oasis Network (ROSE)||INR 5.72||-14.20%|
|Waves (WAVES)||INR 494.41||-13.81%|
*Prices as of 19 May 2022, 9 am
What’s New on CoinDCX? New Coin Listings on CoinDCX App
|New Coin||Market Capitalization||Circulating Supply|
|KAVA Price||$446,384,664||193,825,617.00 KAVA|
|STEPN GMT Price||$824,352,211||600,000,000 GMT|
|STORJ Price||$204,308,217||390,247,075.35 STORJ|
|JASMY Price||$54,983,418||4,754,930,780 JASMY|
*All prices are latest by 10:00, 19 May 2022.
Download CoinDCX App, India’s safest and simplest crypto investment app.
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to email@example.com.
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.