Crypto Price Today
|Crypto Asset||Price *||% Change (Previous Day)||Market Cap**||Circulating Supply***|
|Avalanche (AVAX)||INR 2,568.94||-0.55%||INR 693,875,183,810||269,110,529.08|
|Cosmos (ATOM)||INR 892.76||+6.21%||INR 256,269,490,471||286,370,297 ATOM|
|JasmyCoin (JASMU)||INR 0.92||+19.72||INR 4,398,379,546||4.75B JASMY|
Price*, Market Cap**, & Circulating Supply*** as of 14-05-2022 & 12:15 PM
Additional Read: Crypto News Today
How High Will AVAX Price Reach Today
- The AVAX price after flipping from the lows below INR 2000, the AVAX price is strongly maintaining an uptrend line.
- And hence in case of some pullbacks, the trend line acts as a strong support to ignite a rebound.
- Therefore after a steep drop, the prices are expected to rebound as the asset is currently testing the trend line.
- With a rebound, the price could ignite a flip towards INR 2700 levels initially and further may range towards INR 3000.
- However, considering the present-day trade, the price could range close to INR 3000 but eventually may face a rejection an inch before these levels.
Additional Read: Tron vs LUNA Price Prediction
How High Will ATOM Price Reach Today
- The Cosmos price reacted well post the recent market turmoil as it ranged significantly high by nearly 30%.
- Later, the price consolidated around INR 950 for a couple of hours and further ignited a steep drop below INR 900.
- The price is trying to recover but due to less buying volume could find it a tedious job ahead.
- However, the price appears to be primed to follow the descending trend but could hold strong to the INR 800 levels and ignite a rebound here
- To end the day’s trade, the ATOM price may rebound at the lower support and surge high to secure levels above INR 900.
Additional Read: What Should Investors do during a Crypto Market Crash
How High Will JASMY Price Reach Today
- JasmyCoin on the contrary is showing no signs of a pullback or correction as the prices are maintaining a strong uptrend
- Due to a heavy influx of buying volume, the price is may keep up the uptrend but the bears in the past couple of hours are offering tough competition
- However, the price could keep up the bullish momentum until the end of the day’s trade and try to reach INR 1 at the earliest
- No doubt the bears may jump in to extract their profits, but the asset may manage to close the daily trade close to INR 1
How to Invest in AVAX, ATOM, or JASMY Coin?
Buying AVAX, ATOM or JASMY is extremely easy on CoinDCX. To register, all you need to do is download CoinDCX App on your smartphone and enter the required details. As your details are verified, then fund your wallet and buy your desired crypto.
Investing in any of the crypto assets is extremely easy with CoinDCX’s Crypto Investment Plan (CIP). Here, you can invest in easy weekly installments with a fixed tenure. Therefore, start in Bitcoin & other cryptos with Crypto Investment Plan now!
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.