- CoinDCX is hosting a mega Nervos trading competition.
- Take part and stand a chance to win Nervos worth 2M+!
- Deposit or trade higher volumes to win daily prizes!
To welcome the 2nd month of 2021, CoinDCX is here to host yet another biggest Trading competition for the Crypto community. It’s time to show your trading skills at Nervos Trading Battle and win big. Place your trades as per the T&Cs to attain higher rankings and higher takeaways. So, what are you waiting for? Start investing for a grand prize of 1,375,000 CKB!
Up to 2M+ NERVOS (CKB) are Up for Grab
The trading competition will be running for over a span of 7 days, 4 days for the Deposit Competition and 3 days for daily winners and the grand prize. The week is filled with depositing and trading competitions. But that is not all! You can tweet and earn CKB tokens!
Deposit Nervos(CKB) to CoinDCX from 25th to 28th to share a prize pool of 250,000 CKB.
Period: 25th January (6pm IST) to 28th January (6pm IST)
- Users who will deposit NERVOS(CKB) between the mentioned dates can share 250,000 CKB tokens. The win will be subjected to the net deposit volume (net deposit volume = deposit volume – withdrawal volume). The negative net deposit amount will not be verified as eligible deposits.
- Net Deposit Proportion=Individual Net Deposit Volume/ Total Net Deposit Volume*100%
- Gainable CKB =Net Deposit Proportion*250,000
Tweet to win
Participants can stand a chance to win 150 CKB tokens! All you have to do is Tweet to your followers about the competition. That’s it!
Please note: This activity is applicable only once per user.
1,750,000 CKB up for grab!
Trade high volumes to win 1,750,000 Nervos(CKB)!
Period: 31st January 2021 (6pm IST) to 3rd February 2021 (6pm IST)
To Celebrate the listing of CKB on CoinDCX, we are launching a trading competition on CKB/INR pairs. Participants are eligible for daily wins!
Daily reward of 375,000 CKB tokens Up for grab!
Participants who will be the top 5 volume makers with more than or 3 BTC will be eligible to share a pool of 125,000 CKB based on the volume weightage of the done in a day. The distribution is done based on the formula:
Daily rewards to be won by the user = Volume made by the user in Top 5 / Volume made by all the participants in the top 5
Grand prizes – 1,375,000 CKB up for grab
All the participants making more than 5 BTC volume in the competition are eligible for winning top 10 prize rewards.
Prizes and rewards to be distributed as follows:
Terms & Conditions
- For daily prizes, winners will be decided based on the volume generated will be calculated in the 24-hour span i.e: from Day 1, 06:00 AM (IST) to Day 2, 06:00 PM (IST). Please wait for the leader board to get updated before the winners are announced
- To be eligible to win daily rewards, a trader should trade a minimum of 3BTC in the 24-hour span mentioned above.
- The trading battle will take place only on CKB/INR pair. Volumes on other pairs will not be taken into consideration.
- The highest volume during the entire competition is eligible for the grand prize rewards. To be eligible for overall competition rewards a trader should trade a minimum of 1 BTC
- It is compulsory to trade on all 3 days of the competition to be eligible for the Grand prizes. If the trader doesn’t trade on all 3 days, he will be disqualified from the competition and henceforth, will not be able to claim his rewards.
- For daily prizes, it is not compulsory to trade every day.
- Daily prizes will be calculated based on the 24-hour trading volume.
- Users can be part of both the Daily Rewards and Grand Prize.
- Daily prize winners can be winners of the competition too only if they trade on all 3 days.
- Wash trading and API trading not allowed
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades.
- Withdrawal volumes from the exchange would be deducted from the trading volumes.
- Rewards will be distributed within 14 days after the competition ends.
- CoinDCX reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
- CoinDCX reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation.