- CoinDCX has increased leverage on 250+ pairs on Margin, its Margin trading platform. Now traders will also get to leverage up to 10x on high liquid pairs.
- CoinDCX will offer a user-friendly way to stake ETH without any high fund commitment or any technical hassles. CoinDCX has devised a smart contract driven solution to pool to stake ETH in the deposit contract of ETH 2.0. The contract will allow users to stake ETH as low as 0.1 ETH to 1000 ETH in a single transaction via the staking option available on CoinDCX.
- CoinDCX conducted a “Mood of the Nation Survey 2020″ where we received responses from more than 11,000 respondents, majorly belonging to the age group of 25-35. Of the total respondents 53% were crypto investors and 47% were non crypto investors.
- We celebrated Crypto Wali Diwali with our users, where we distributed up to 5 ETH in various contests and free trading on all INR pairs (Muhurat Trading) on Spot and Margin.
- We also celebrated Diwali with our team. We value our team and their contributions in helping us grow and touch new milestones every week. We distributed gift hampers wishing all our team members and their families a prosperous year ahead.
- CoinDCX conducted various Youtube sessions on our Youtube Channel pertaining to our new ETH2 Staking offering, Trading sessions.
- CoinDCX’s blockchain and crypto academy DCX Learn has revised its look.
- CoinDCX has enabled a new feature with its advanced technology and excellent partnerships. CoinDCX users can now edit their INR deposits they place using Instant IMPS / RTGS / NEFT transactions.
- Support Success Rate – Even in these challenging times, the support team maintained their proven track record by achieving a 95% success rate.
Read our co-founder Neeraj’s blog on Eth 2.0 & how CoinDCX will support it.
A beginner’s guide on trading Bitcoin in India. Read now.
CoinDCX Promises to launch ETH-backed Token on Reaching $1 Million in Eth2 Staking. Read now.