- SHIB & BRISE price closed the previous day’s trade at INR 0.00099 and INR 0.00003278 with respective market capitalization of 542.89B & INR 13.95 B with a circulating supply of 549,063.28B & 427,082.98B
- Bitgert in the recent times has been considered as a tough competitor of Shiba INU and may also aim at replacing it
- Both the assets in the long term have tanked down heavily but in the short-term are making enough attempts to nullify the bearish impact
What is Shiba INU?
Shiba INU is a dog-themed, ethereum-based altcoin that features a Japanese breed of hunting dog. It is widely considered to be an alternative to Dogecoin that functions on Bitcoin blockchain and referred to as ‘Dogecoin Killer’ by its community, Shibarmy.The asset was created by an anonymous creator called ‘Ryoshi’.
Unique Features of Shiba INU
- Shiba INU is designed to be a project run 100% by its community, being completely decentralized as it started from zero with zero.
- The Shiba ecosystem consists of 3 tokens, Shiba INU(SHIB), Leash (LEASH) & Bona(BONE)
- Shiba supports smart contracts and hence the users can easily stake or lending their tokens and earn passive income
- The platform possesses multiple utilities that includes NFTs & DeFi platform in ShibaSwap that aims to provide a secure environment in the decentralized world
- To make the asset deflationary and uplift the price, some amount of SHIB is burnt after each transaction.
Additional Read: SHIBA vs DOGE
What is Bitgert?
Bitgert (BRISE) is an BEP-20 token built on the Binance blockchain, claiming to be the biggest alternative to DEX, Pancakeswap. Launched in July 2021, the project specializes in blockchain products and auditing solutions. Other than these, the platform offers BRISE dApp wallet, BRISE Staking, BRISE Swap and Bitgert Bridge.
Unique Features of Bitgert
- The platform offers near to zero gas fees and high speed cross-chain transactions functioning on Bitgert Chain (BRC-20) offering users BUSD as rewards instead of BNB
- BRISE Bridge is the main gateway to the entire ecosystem that allows users to send, receive, store and swap crypto assets within a secured environment
- Brise Chain dirests 5% of every translation fee as buyback, 3% for marketing and 4% for staking rewards
- The BRISE wallet is said to be fully decentralized where the buyers and sellers interact directly and carry out transactions quickly with zero fees
Shiba INU vs Bitgert: Comparative Analysis
|Compasion Basis||Shiba INU (SHIB)||Bitgert(BRISE)|
|Launch Date||August 2020||July 2021|
|Use Cases||Smart Contract, NFT, dApp supported||Supports DeFi, NFT, Web3 and Metaverse|
|Market Capitalization||INR 542.89 billion||INR 13.95 billion|
|Circulating Supply||549,063.28 billion||427,082.98 billion|
Pros & Cons of Shiba INU(SHIB) & Bitgert(BRISE)
|Shiba INU (SHIB)||Bitgert (BRISE)|
|SHIB is very cost effective||Bitgert is the fastest growing ecosystem nowadays|
|It is an ERC-20 token||Very strong development team that delivered V1 of the roadmap within 200 days|
|Huge supportive community that probably includes Elon Musk||Offers zero transaction fees with fast and secure transactions|
|Possesses its own DEX called Shibaswap||Possesses its own blockchain and a bridge to connect to the other chains|
|Shiba INU (SHIB)||Bitgert (BRISE)|
|Lack of real world utility||BRISE is not widely available on all the platforms|
|The asset is extremely volatile with greater risk and rewards||The platform is yet to gain traders confiance as some doubt the marketing strategies|
|The blockchain in not independent||The self-auditing is heavily criticized|
|It is not the first dog-based asset||The developers are completely anonymous|
SHIB vs BRISE Price
How High Shiba INU(SHIB) Price Will Go in 2022?
Shiba INU gained huge user attention with mentions of famous personalities like Elon Musk and Vitalik Buterin. Since then the price sky-rockected 1000x times to mark the highest levels at around INR 0.007069 in Q4 2021. However since then the prices remain consolidated and have followed a steep descending trend to mark the yearly lows at around INR 0.0006397.
The SHIB price is attempting to regain the bullish momentum and eventually rise high to regain the levels. However, the bear still appears to have dominated to some extent and hence the pace could be lowered. The SHIB price by the end of 2022 may reach the yearly highs at around INR 0.00197 or with an extended rally may surpass INR 0.002 also.
Additional Read: SHIBA INU Price Prediction
How High Bitgert (BRISE) Price Will Go in 2022?
BRISE price since its inception remained extremely calm for a couple of months. However, the asset exploded as the 2021 year end approached and surged massively during the Q1 2022 trade. Woefully, the price now appears to have drained most of its profits as it has tanked down by more than 80% from its highs at around INR 0.00032.
The asset from the past month is displaying a bullish tendency and hence may undergo a notable upswing ahead. The prices could remain inflated as major developments may offer a wider push to BRISE price. By the end of 2022, the BRISE price is expected to hover around INR 0.00003149
Check out latest SHIB INU INR Price, Charts, & Data.
SHIB vs BRISE Technical Analysis
- The SHIB & BRISE price trend appear to have completely decoupled in the recent times as SHIB price has gained immense strength that kept the prices uplifted
- The SHIB price underwent a serious drain during the June trade but eventually recovered significantly, marking new monthly highs
- On the other hand BRISE price still continues to consolidate within the same narrow range, attempting to recover from its losses
- The SHIB price after flipped from the lows at around -28% from the average levels, flipped and surged massively to trade at the current levels around +15.76%
- While BRISE price soon after the June steep drop smashed the lows at -65% and experienced a slight upswing to -42.65% at the press time.
Additional Read: Shiba INU Technical Analysis
Similarities in Shiba INU & Bitgert
Shiba INU & Bitgert both offer effective transactions within a decentralized environment. But Bitgert offers near to zero transaction fees compared to that of SHIB. While both the platforms support DeFi, NFT and do possess their own DEX. However, Shiba INU is on its way to build its own blockchain while Bitgert works on its own chain. Both the projects are working within the decentralized ecosystem to become the pioneers.
Should You Buy Shib or Brise
SHIB price has dropped significantly in the recent items, but the community and the development process appears to be pretty strong. The developers are strongly working on future developments and believe to build a secure and safe environment being completely decentralized.
On the other hand, Bitgert token developments are also pretty promising. The developers accomplished the V1 of the roadmap within 200 days with all the products. Moreover, the V2 is believed to be loaded with disruptive features.
Therefore, one can consider both the assets as a good investment option.
Tips for Trading Shiba INU(SHIB) or Bitgert(BRISE)
- Before directly jumping in the deal, one has to do an in depth research about the asset and go through the whitepaper completely
- The use cases of the projects needs to be considered closely and understand the problem solving techniques of the project
- Once done, find a suitable platform or exchanges like CoinDCX and register yourself to buy the token
- Undergo a detailed research of the price movements and actions and know a better time to enter and exit the deal
How to Invest in Shiba INU(SHIB) or Bitgert(BRISE)
If you are in search of a better platform to buy SHIB or BRISE, then CoinDCX may be the best-suited platform. All you need to do is download the CoinDCX crypto app and register yourself. Later fund your wallet and buy SHIB INU coin or any of your desired tokens.
Investing is not a difficult task anymore. With CoinDCX’s Crypto SIPs, you can invest in easy weekly installments. Therefore, start investing in Bitcoin & other cryptos with Crypto Investment Plan now.
Prices as of 20th July, 2022
What is the main difference between Shiba INU & Bitgert?
Shiba INU does not work on its own chain while Bitgert offers zero transaction fees on its native chain
Is SHIB a good investment or BRISE?
Both the assets display huge potential to undergo a significant upswing in the coming days and hence can be considered for investment.
Is Bitgert the next Shiba INU?
Bitgert with its quick and cheap transactions has possessed a serious threat to Shiba INU as well as all the other chains too.
Which is faster: Shiba INU or Bitgert?
Bitgert is faster compared to that of Shiba with nearly 100K transaction per second
How many SHIB or BRISE coins are in circulation?
There are 549,063.28B SHIB & 427,082.98B BRISE in circulation at the press time.
Disclaimer: The above views, information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational/ educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, digital assets/ cryptocurrencies or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.