- The KNC price closed the previous day’s close at $3.24 with a market capitalization of $582.01 million and a circulating supply of 177,809,349.53 KNC
- The asset appears to be self-assured to range high towards the immediate resistance and eventually record a bullish close around $4.5 to $5 to end the monthly trade
- Yet, a minor pullback may drag the price towards $3 but the buyers are well in action and hence lower targets may not be entertained
Kyber Network (KNC) Technical-Analysis for Today: 21 March 2022
The KNC price ignited a strong start for the day’s trade but quickly began to shed huge gains and plunged nearly 9%. However, after accumulating for some time, the price has gained some of its value and appears to have halted for a while. However, the bullish momentum appears to have already built up and hence a significant uptrend may be maintained.
The asset may try very hard to smash and sustain above the immediate resistance levels above $3.33 to close the day’s trade. And further, continue to head towards the $3.5 levels before facing minor exhaustion. After a small accumulation phase, the price may flip the consolidation to maintain a notable uptrend.
Kyber Network (KNC) Technical Analysis at a Glance
The KNC price has maintained a notable uptrend since the beginning of the month, nullifying the after-effects of a huge surge. The asset recovered after each drop very strongly and hence manifested the possibilities to test the next resistance at the earliest. The possibilities of a pullback or correction appear to be pretty low but not eliminated. Therefore, an ideal entry maybe when the asset drops a little which may only be for some time.
|Short-Term||The price is hovering within the average regions, testing crucial resistance levels. Therefore, a jump from here may be profitable and a drop could result in yet another bearish trend|
|Mid-Term||After ranging within the higher levels for quite a long time, the asset had plunged a little but managed to quickly flip and ignite a decent uptrend. Therefore a significant chance of the price ranging upwards are witnessed|
|Long-Term||In the long-term, the asset showcases a calculated approach to maintaining an uptrend. Currently, no strong possibility of a plunge are witnessed and hence the uptrend may continue to prevail|
Additional Read: What is Kyber Network?
Technical Indicators & Pivot Levels
|Technical Indicators||Value(1Hr / 1D)||Action (1Hr / 1D)|
|Relative Strength Index(RSI)||55.5 / 63.6||Buy / Buy|
|MACD(12,26)||-0.013 / 0.28||Sell / Buy|
|Average Directional Index(ADX)||17.93 / 29.3||Neutral / Buy|
|Bull-Bear Power||0.097 / 0.307||Buy / Buy|
|Average True Range(ATR)||0.05||0.34|
The KNC price in the short-term is extremely bullish as the price is heading strongly towards the north. Also the indicators like RSI, Bull-Bear power, CCI, Stochastic & Ultimate Oscillator are pretty bullish. Also, the bulls are comparatively stronger than the bears at the moment with the volatility bottoming hard.
A similar scenario is displayed with the asset in the long-term as almost all the assets are pretty bullish. While all indicators point towards a strong buy, the price is also close to the pivotal resistance and appears to clear with the next leg up. Therefore, the KNC price in the up coming couple of days may manifest a huge bullish tendency.
KNC /USDT Technical-Analysis for Short-Term
- The KNC price is swinging within a notable uptrend channel which more or less resembles the rising wedge
- As an outcome, the price is expected to breakdown from the upper resistance but before that, a surge to the upper resistance is quite possible
- However, the asset if plunged towards the lower support where-in it may get a boost to rebound, then it may form a double bottom pattern
- And hence the price may eventually slice through the neckline which lies around $3.34 and surge to hit the upper resistance at $3.5
KNC/USDT Technical Analysis for Long-Term
- With the constant surge, the KNC price had broken the uptrend line and surged high to reach the upper resistance, but failed
- The asset is currently testing the trend line again as it faced a small pullback from the past couple of days
- At present, a huge strive is witnessed in between the buyers and the sellers as they attempt to take the day’s trade control
- However, the price is expected to remain above the trend line and ignite a strong flip to continue with the uptrend towards the resistance
Where & How to Buy Kyber Network (KNC)
Want to buy a Kyber Network(KNC) coin? Then you have landed in the right place.
CoinDCX is India’s most reliable cryptocurrency exchange which primarily focuses on user security. We offer a huge ocean of crypto assets, multiple benefits, lucrative features, affordable rates, faster order placements, unlimited access to charts with indicators, etc and many more. To register with CoinDCX, just follow the below-mentioned steps,
- Download the CoinDCX App on your smartphone
- Enter the details
- Once the verification process is complete, then fund your wallet and buy your desired crypto
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case you have any queries, write to [email protected].
The above information represent the independent views of Primestack Pte. Ltd, Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, and/or their affiliate entities and are for informational & educational purposes only. The content, information or data provided above is not an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interest or shares, virtual digital assets/ crypto products or securities, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy. Any statement or communication made above shall not be treated as a legal, financial, investment or tax advice by the reader. The calculations, data, risk-return formulations, performance or market capitalization indicators captured above are based on the independent data sourcing including collation of public information and/or analysis performed by analysts, advisors or employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd/ Neblio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and/or their affiliate companies and/or any third party. Past performance is not indicative of any future results. The reader(s) are hereby advised to consult their financial/ legal/ tax advisor(s) before making any investment.