CoinDCX has been recognized for the Excellence in Finance – Companies award for their significant contribution towards the financial sector at FiNext Conference 2020, held at Le Meridien Hotel Dubai and Conference Centre.
CoinDCX recognized for the ‘Excellence in Finance’ – Companies award for their significant contribution towards the financial sector at FiNext Conference 2020, held at Le Meridien Hotel Dubai and Conference Centre.
- CoinDCX launched the most-awaited and the fastest growing cryptocurrency derivative trading platform in the world – DCXfutures in partnership with OKEx. It will maximize the trading potential of our traders with leverage up to 15x. Read more about it here.
- CoinDCX’s Head – Brand & Communications, Ram, was in IIM Lucknow last week to talk on blockchain and future of finance.
- CoinDCX listed Leveraged Tokens which allows traders to directly trade them with up to 3x Leverage. Read more about it here.
- CoinDCX is on the last stage of finishing technical upgrades in its app and web terminal.
- The upgrades will help traders to deposit, trade, and withdraw cryptos smoother and faster.
- CoinDCX is onboarding advanced products to enhance user experience and speed-up the ticket resolution process by at least 30%.
- CoinDCX maintained its CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) score to 97%
Mumbai-based CoinDCX announced Friday the strategic partnership will help it develop a new derivative facility – known as DCXfutures – in return for providing OKEx with a foothold in the Indian market.
Using CoinDCX’s new derivatives facility, Indian investors will be able to trade futures, with leverage of up to 15x provided by OKEx on nine cryptocurrencies including bitcoin (BTC), ether (ETH), XRP (XRP) and Litecoin (LTC). Available to both institutional and retail investors, the platform will also offer perpetual futures contracts in both bitcoin and ether.
Hi, Sumit. Tell us about your journey in technology and how you started at CoinDCX. I was first introduced to Distributed Ledger Technology and Cryptocurrencies when Bitcoin first began gaining traction in 2014 and became fascinated by its potential to shape the world shortly after. Upon realizing that Blockchain could bring numerous solutions to existing issues in financial markets, I envisioned combining decentralized marketplaces and cryptocurrencies to provide users with one single platform to interact with one another.
India has developed a somewhat paradoxical relationship with cryptocurrencies, blockchain and other emerging technologies. On one hand, the Indian government is a huge proponent of distributed ledger technology, with several government-led initiatives gaining ground across the country.
CoinDCX, India’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and liquidity aggregator, has received the “Excellence in Finance – Companies” award at the annual FiNext Tech Awards & Conference in Dubai. The two-day event will run from February 26—27 and will see leading entrepreneurs and decision-makers from the financial services and technology sectors gather from around the world to celebrate the most significant contributions to the industry.