Learn & Earn [UnMarshal] Quiz Competition : Twitter & Instagram
Learn & Earn [UnMarshal] Quiz Competition : 08:30 PM on January 14, 2022 till 11:59 PM on January 15, 2022
1000 winners will get the chance to win MARSH worth INR 300.
Rules of Engagement:
- Select the correct answer from the Typeform we provide.
- The Learn & Earn Quiz Competition will run from 08:30 PM on January 14, 2022 till 11:59 PM on January 15, 2022.
- Submit only ONE entry, multiple submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Users need to complete their KYC on CoinDCX to be eligible for winning.
- Follow official CoinDCX Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Instagram users: Like the post, share it as your story and tag CoinDCX.
- Twitter users: Like the post, retweet it by using hashtags #CoinDCXquiz #MARSH and tag 3 friends.
- Telegram users: Follow https://t.me/coindcxofficial & https://t.me/CoinDCX_Go_Announcements
Terms and Conditions:
- 1000 winners will be selected for the reward based on points and time they answered. In case of a tie, the result will be decided through a random lucky draw.
- Winners will be announced within 14 days after the contest closes.
- Rewards will be distributed within 5-7 working days after the winners’ announcement.
- Entries will be disqualified if the Rules of Engagement are not followed. This is an open chance for everyone to participate and win cryptos.
- Entries will only be entertained via the Typerform shared through the contest post.
- Your entry will not be valid after 11:59 PM on January 15, 2022.
- CoinDCX shall have the sole right and discretion to decide and declare the winner in a situation of tie between two or more users. The user hereby waives all rights to dispute any decision of CoinDCX in this regard and CoinDCX does not undertake any liability, responsibility, or guarantee towards any user.
- CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law, or terms herein by any user.